LinearCube is an Alfresco OEM partner. We have in-depth understanding of Alfresco ECM platform and have implemented multiple ECM projects. With our knowledge of Alfresco we have been able to contribute features and code back to Alfresco.
Alfresco includes a content repository, an out-of-the-box web portal framework for managing and using standard portal content, a CIFS interface that provides file system compatibility on Microsoft Windows and Unix-like operating systems, a web content management system capable of virtualizing webapps and static sites via Apache Tomcat, Lucene indexing, and jBPM workflow. The Alfresco system is developed using Java technology.
One of the main advantages to note is that it offers an enterprise content management platform built on open source software, which companies use for document management, web content management, and collaboration. Alfresco isn’t the only open source ECM platform, but on the document management and collaboration front, it is perhaps the biggest.
- An improved search engine
- Document Library includes thumbnails, flash document viewer, bulk upload of content, meta-data, tags, multi-select and RSS feeds.
- Complex Business Rules
- Creation of content using familiar tools such as MS Office, wikis, blogs
- Indexing and full-text search
- Scheduled jobs and actions
- Full audit control
- Partnership Working
- Secure collaboration for joint procurement
- Secure Document Distribution
- Easy Mobile Access
- Email Management
- Records Management
- Repository access via CIFS/SMB, FTP, WebDAV and CMIS
LinearCube has implemented the first of its kind Alfresco-SAP projects in US for a large chemicals distribution company. We have also implemented Alfresco-SAP projects for other fortune 1000 companies where Alfresco operates in the Cloud and stores data that can be accessed by SAP modules.